Leaf vacuum/shredder ALTO EP-510
Leaf vacuum/shredder for public utility
companies for cleaning parks, lawns and roads from litter, collecting cut
grass, leaves, branches, cones, acorns, plastic boxes and bottles, etc. on a
trailer. The vacuum can be easily connected to the cutting deck of a tractor
with the suction nozzle/brush ALTO
H-120 or with a hand nozzle. If you want to collect leaves from a windrow
or pile, you can attach a useful hand nozzle to the suction hose. There is a
wheel attached to the nozzle which makes operating it easier. Our leaf vacuum can be easily coupled
behind a tractor. A trailer is coupled to the leaf vacuum on which the leaves
and grass are collected. The hand nozzle and hose are attached to the side with
supports. Power is transmitted to the leaf vacuum from the tractor’s
power takeoff by shafts. We recommend using a cardan that is equipped with a
– Trailer with elevations.
– Suction nozzle/brush ALTO H-120 which can be secured to the front of a tractor and operated hydraulically.
– Longer suction hose if necessary.
– Hose supports.
choose the ALTO EP-510 vacuum
– The leaf vacuum is fitted with safety switches to ensure safe operation.
– The turbine has a bearing inside that can be replaced using a bolt connection.
– The rotor is made of Hardox 450 steel.
– A wide range of accessories.